JAMB Agriculture, JAMB Agriculture Science, JAMB Agricultural Science Questions, and JAMB Agriculture Questions 2022 | I will provide you with free examples of previous JAMB Agric random repeated questions in this study guide. You will comprehend the format of the JAMB Agric exam’s questions as well as many other exam specifics.Questions and Answers for the JAMB Use of English Exam for 2022–2023 (CBT)
At the conclusion of the questions, you can review the answers to these questions (bottom of the page). Utilize them to be ready for mock and JAMB exams.https://jambcbt.awajis.com/agriculture/
1. Soil texture is best understood as the
A. distribution of different sizes of soil particles
B. arrangement of soil particles in a soil sample
C. rate at which water air moves through the soil
D. distribution of soil particles in a sample
2. Slate is coined from
3. The following can drain soils except?
D. porous pipes
4. In which layer of the soil profile does not biological activity occur
A. parent material
5. One of the following does not occur as a result of poor drained soil?
A. mottling near the top
B. decrease in rooting depth
C. change in colour of the subsoil
D. decrease in organic matter content
6. One of the following isn’t a common survey equipment?
A. Ranging pole
B. prismatic compass
C. gunters chain
7. In the establishment of pastures, it is best to
A. plant only grasses
B. plant only legumes
C. plant a mixture of grasses and legumes
D. let the natural grasses grow
8. The gap between two successive yam mounds should be about
9. One of the following is not the role of ruminal micro-organism?
A. Digestion of cellulose
B. conversion of plant proteins
C. production of vitamin B
D. Production of gas in the remen
10. The part of the ruminant stomach from which digestive juices are secreted is the
11. The most crucial of all the factors of production in crop farming is
12. One of the following farm animals is referred to as monogastric?
13. The act of mating in poultry is known as
14. In farm animals, a sign of heat includes
A. profuse salivation
B. secretions from the vulva
C. difficulty in breathing
D. continuous urination.
15. The anti-sterility vitamin in livestock nutrition is
A. vitamin K
B. vitamin E
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin B.
16. The relative humidity in an incubator is usually set at
A. 10% – 30%
B. 40% – 60%
C. 70% – 80%
D. 90% – 100%.
17. A serious pest of sweet potato whose larvae destroy the foliage is
A. leaf miners
B. weevils mea
C. mealy bugs
18. The fertility of soils under forest is sustained mainly by
A. nutrient recycling
B. rodent activities
C. being protected from direct rays of the sun
D. preventing raindrops from directly hitting the soil.
19. The Mendelian law of segregation states that the characteristics which are hidden in an F1 reappear in F2 generation in a ratio
A. 1: 2
B. 2: 2
C. 1 : 3
D. 3: 2
19 The breed of sheep that can be found throughout Nigeria is
C. West Africa dwarf sheep
20. A female cattle which has not had a calf or developed into the mature form of a cow is known as
22. The main reason which necessitates the widening of agriculture is the increase in
D. animal power
23. One of the following groups of crops are mostly cultivated in the rainforest zone of Nigeria?
A. Millet, yam and coconut
B. Maize, cocoyam and cassava
C. Sorghum, sweet potato and date
D. Wheat, Irish potato and groundnut
24. In farm animals, gonads are organs associated with
25. Which of the following combinations of farm inputs stimulates the healthy growth of crop?
A. Tractor and cash
B. Irrigation and fertilizer
C. Work bull and implement
D. Cutlass and sacks
26. When farmers practice both plant and animal husbandry, he is practising
A. lay farming
B. mixed framing
C. mixed cropping
D. crop rotation
27. Elastic demand is the type in which a change in price….
A. brings about greater change in quantity of goods demanded
B. of a commodity leads to little or no change in demand
C. leads to equal change in commodity demanded
D. may not change the demand of quantity of commodity.
28. Farm labour is usually measured in terms of
A. amount of wages paid to labour
B. hours or days of work by labour
C. level of education of labour
D. type of work done by labour.
29. A piece of information contained in payroll record of farms is
A. date of employment
B. equity income generated
C. total credit.
30. Retailers may create artificial scarcity of goods by
A. price hiking
C. under producing
31. The most effective method of disseminating information among farmers is through
A. individual method
B. group method
C. mass method
D. cooperative method
32. The causative organism of Avian influenza is a
33. The best method (s) of regulating fish capture is/are
A. Gill-netting and electro-fishing
B. quota and mesh-size control
C. beach seine method
D. active netting
34. Exposing farmers to scientific knowledge is the role of the
A. research institute
B. farm settlers
C. agro-service centres
D. extension personnel
35. Which of the following isn’t a factor of agricultural production?
Answers to 2021 JAMB Agric Questions
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. D 9. D 10. A
More Answers Loading…