How to Create a JAMB Profile and Update It (2022 JAMB Profile)
Making A Jamb Profile For Jamb 2022 Registration. Learn how to make updates to your Jamb profile for the 2022 exam. After the introduction of the Jamb CBT, the creation of the Jamb Profile was announced.
Let’s discuss what the JAMB Profile actually signifies.
Describe Jamb Profile. Before Jambite and Jambitos can register for Jamb, check their jamb results, print their original results slip, accept or reject their status for admission to Caps University, and correct mistakes they made during Jamb registration, they must first create a Jamb Profile on the Jamb Website (www.jamb.org.ng).
To be eligible for the board’s exam, every Jamb candidate must register for a Jamb profile on the Jamb portal. You might be thinking, “Has the Jamb Profile creation has started for Jamb 2021.How To Set Up And verify Your JAMB Profile 2022/2023 On Your Phone
Your name, email address, date of birth, local government of origin, waec or neco results, gender, course preference, passport photo, and other personal information will also be included in your Jamb profile. To make sure you don’t miss anything on Jamb, you might want to click here to subscribe to my Jamb series.
How to Create a Jamb Profile for Registration in the 2021 Jamb Utme
For Jamb 2020, there are three different ways to build a profile. As follows:
Text or SMS Message Method
by using the Jamb website.
use the Jamb Android app.
Jamb suggests creating your profile by sending an SMS to 55019. For instructions on how to register for Jamb through SMS, keep reading.
- How To Produce JAMB 2021 Profile Using a text or SMS message:
On your phone, open a text message, and enter your NIN followed by a space. After that, SMS the number 55019. For instance, send NIN 34567801207 to 55019 if that is your NIN number.
There will be a 50 naira deduction from your Sim. Before sending the SMS, make sure your mobile phone has more airtime than N50.
One applicant may only utilize one cell number (mobile number). Don’t give your sister or brother the same phone number. They should purchase a personal SIM and use it to send messages.
On the same phone number that will be used to obtain the ePIN, the candidate will receive a confirmation code of 10 characters. For more, see how to register for Jamb here for information on ePin.
SELF-HELP PROFILE IN THE EVENT OF A MISTAKE OR LOSS:
Send a text message with the subject “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019 from the registered phone if the candidate’s name has to be changed.
Send a text message with the word “RESEND” to 55019 from the registered number to get a lost confirmation code back.
- Creating A Jamb 2021 Profile On The Jamb Website Click this link to access the Jamb website.
Login by clicking.
There will be a new page.
To start creating your Jamb profile, click the create new account option.
Your email will need to be verified. See the illustration below:
- Select a security question from the drop-down menu by clicking select. What, for instance, is the name your initial partner.
- Type the same response in the final two spaces (Secret question answer). If Isaac was/was your first boyfriend, enter his name in the final two slots and press the verify button.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you to confirm your email. Your email has problems if the box that is displayed to you does not exactly resemble the one below. Prior to creating your Jamb profile, create and validate a new email.
Jamb profile email confirmation
- Access your email account and confirm it. If the mail isn’t in the updates section, look in your spam folder. Relax if you still can’t locate it. It can take some time to get there.
- To continue the registration process, simply click the link that Jamb will provide you.
- Following that, you will need to provide your name, last name, email address, password, and birth date.
- Create a new email account right away if you don’t already have one.
- Afterward, make an account.
- Once your account has been created, log in to see your Jamb profile.
- Start examining the profile.
You’re done now.
- Using the Jamb mobile application, creating a Jamb profile
This was covered in a different piece I wrote. You can read it by clicking here.
Important Notice Regarding the Creation of a 2021 Jamb Profile:
I advise you to use High-END (expensive) mobile if you’re going to create this profile.I suggest using a High-END (expensive) mobile phone or a COMPUTER SYSTEM to construct this profile.
Please DO NOT Utilize OPERA MINI if you want to use your mobile device. Opera Mini for mobile devices occasionally fails to load the local government area and other fields.
If you have previously used Opera Mini and it was successful for you, you are good to go.
Before getting the E-pin, make sure you connect to your profile to make sure there are no errors. This has major significance.
If you’ve already made a mistake, click here to fix it.
Make sure to obtain your Jamb E-PIN using the same email address that you used to create your profile.
your last name and any additional names correctly.
It is advised that you make your own profile or that you participate fully in the process.
Pay no more than #500 if you must pay someone for it.